This Max KB3 electronic keyboard is ideal for learners and advanced players looking to develop their skills. It includes 61 full-size velocity-sensitive keys, that produce a natural piano sound. It also has many useful features, such as a clear LCD screen, a record function, a built-in USB MP3 player, and demo songs. It provides an enjoyable experience and is a popular choice amongst keyboard players of all levels.
This keyboard instrument features an extensive selection of in-built sounds, including 200 timbres, 200 rhythms, 10 demo songs and multiple percussion options. There is also a built-in recorder, enabling you to record and playback performances.
Another benefit of this keyboard for learners is its in-built USB MP3 player. This allows you to connect a USB stick to provide music which you can play along to. There are also one-key and follow settings which provide the opportunity for interactive tuition.
In addition, this electronic keyboard has a selectionof useful inputs and outputs. For instance, there is a microphone input, so you can connect a microphone to sing along. There is also an AUX input, enabling you to connect external audio devices, to play accompanying music. Additionally, there is an output so you can connect headphones to play quietly, or to an external sound system if you require more volume for a performance.
The keyboard design includes a useful in-built stand, great for music books or for use with a tablet. This is perfect if you want to use educational apps and YouTube tutorials to help develop your skill. A brightly lit LED display is also featured on the keyboard, ensuring that you can easily navigate the settings.
- 61 key full-size electronic keyboard with clear LCD display
- Touch-sensitive keys for a more natural piano feel and inbuilt music/tablet stand
- Features 200 timbres and rhythms and 10 demo songs
- In-built USB MP3 player, and recordand playback functionIncludes AUX inputs and output for connecting a microphone, external audio source, headphones or a sound system
- Includes AUX inputs and output for connecting a microphone, external audio source, headphones or a sound system