The KB4 from Max is a 61-key electronic keyboard for beginners, offering many user-friendly functions and customisation options in order to learn to play the keyboard comfortably at home. The full 61-key size of this music keyboard covers 5 octaves of pitch, giving you many notes to play with to create unique chords and melodies.
There is a training function on this keyboard for learners with step-by-step lessons that you can follow to learn how to play the keyboard comfortably at your own pace. The step-by-step lessons ensure that you can quickly learn where each note is located on the keyboard so that you can find the correct notes effortlessly while playing.
An extremely useful feature that this electronic keyboard for beginners offers is a recording and playback function that allows you to listen back to your playing. This is great for beginners, as you can identify any areas of improvement in your playing that you want to work on, and you can also keep any musical ideas you have written saved for future reference.
This music keyboard has 255 selectable timbres and rhythms that you can choose in order to change the sound that the keyboard is producing. For example, you can use the standard piano sound, or you could select between sounds like organs, synths, strings and wind instruments in order to play various types of music depending on your preferences.
Another feature that this beginner musical keyboard provides is a metronome with a fully adjustable BPM, or tempo. For beginners, playing along to a metronome ensures that you stay in time with the tempo of the song you are playing, eventually resulting in natural timing that would be more difficult without initially practicing to a metronome.
- Electronic beginner keyboard with a 61-key full-sized design that covers 5 octaves of pitch
- Training function with step-by-step lessons to quickly learn where each note of pitch is located on the keyboard
- Recording and playback function to listen back to your playing, ideal to identify areas of improvement
- 255 timbres and rhythms to choose from to fully customise the sound of the keyboard to your preferences
- Metronome function with a fully adjustable tempo to practice playing perfectly in time
- 2-Year extended warranty