Found those products that you were looking for? All you'll have to do now is pay for them! At ElectroMarket, we offer a variety of safe and secure payment methods to make checking out as easy as possible. Explore our payment options below:
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept a variety of credit and debit cards, including:
- American Express
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
As soon as you place an order, we request authorisation for the payment from your banking provider.
We've put together some important advice to ensure your credit/debit details do not get declined when checking out on our site:
- Make sure your personal details are input correctly and match the details on your card.
- If you are placing a high-value order, make sure your bank account will allow you. Some banks have in-app/website settings that cap your online purchases to a specific amount. It may be worth contacting your bank if your transaction comes back declined.
- Make sure you fill in your address correct. We've seen customers write the same part of their address in multiple address fields in our checkout, you should ensure each field is unique from each other.
- Sometimes your card will not allow you to have a separate billing and shipping address. If you encounter this issue, please try another card or form of payment.
PayPal is a faster and more secure way to pay online. It lets you pay for your selected products via your PayPal account, offering benefits such as a fast checkout - ensuring you don't have to enter your financial information every time you want to checkout and through an easy no-cost process - registering for PayPal is free. At ElectroMarket, using a PayPal account you can purchase your items simply by logging into your PayPal account at checkout, with no worry about filling in anything else.
Klarna is our finance option, allowing you to buy now and pay later. It's as simple as that.
Paying with Klarna offers many advantages, such as:
- Being able to buy the products that you want before payday
- A secure and reliable method of payment
- Easy payment options, allowing you to pay later in 30 days, split the cost into three equal instalments or pay back at a later date.
For more information on Klarna, check out our dedicated page.
Am I eligible for Klarna? You can check your eligibility on higher-value items on the product page, using the 'Check eligibility' button that appears under 'Add to basket'. You will only be able to checkout via Klarna if the details you've input into the checkout is accepted by Klarna. If it doesn't let you use this option, it may be because your details are incorrect or your external credit score. The factors that Klarna use to decide your eligibility are separate from ElectroMarket and unfortunately, we cannot change this.