The Max KB2 electronic keyboard includes 61 keys and a 5-octave range. It is perfect for beginners and experienced players and includes a variety of useful functions. There are 255 timbres and rhythms, demo songs, a record and playback function and a training mode. It also has a portable design and is highly versatile, making it popular with players of all ages and abilities.
This keyboard instrument features a great range of sound effects to choose between, including; 255 timbres, 255 rhythms, 50 demo songs, and multiple percussion settings. You can also select single-chord or fingered chord play. In addition, a training function with three levels is featured, providing step-by-step lessons to develop your skill, and a record function allows you to record and playback.
In addition, the electronic keyboard for beginners contains a microphone input, so you can connect a microphone to sing along if desired. You can also connect an external audio device to the AUX input, enabling you to play audio to accompany your performance. Alternatively, you can connect a USB stick to the in-built USB MP3 player to provide music. There is additionally an output to connect headphones or an external sound system.
A great benefit of this electronic keyboard for beginners is its portable design. The keyboard can either be powered by a connection to a mains power supply, or by 6 AA batteries (not included). As a result, you can use the keyboard on the go, with no wires necessary, perfect for outdoor use or in locations with limited plug points.
A convenient stand is included with the music keyboard, ideal for holding music books or a tablet (not included). This is perfect if you wish to use learning apps or YouTube tutorial videos to hone your skill. Furthermore, the keyboard features a clear LED display, making it easy to operate.
- Electronic keyboard with clear LED display and 61 keys
- Includes 255 timbres, 255 rhythms, 50 demo songs, and single or fingered chord play
- Features 3-level training function to assist learning, and record and playback mode
- Inputs and output to connect a microphone, external audio device, headphones, or sound systemIn-built music stand and suitable for portable use with the option to power by batteries (not provided)
- In-built music stand and suitable for portable use with the option to power by batteries (not provided)