The VXA-3000 PA amplifier is a high-quality unit with 3000W power. Offering 1500W power per channel, this power amplifier provides high-quality stereo audio when used with suitable passive PA speakers. Offering low noise levels and wide frequency response, the VXA-3000 is a solid choice to use with your speakers.
Offering operation in stereo or bridge mode, the VXA-3000 is suitable for a variety of passive speakers. Stereo mode separates the wattage into two channels, while bridge mode combines the power of both channels to output one high-power mono signal, great to use with larger speakers like passive subwoofers.
There is also a ground lift switch on the rear of this PA system amplifier. The ground lift switch breaks the ground loop that can be caused when running long distances of cables between the amplifier and speakers, resulting in a much lower noise level with reduced buzzing and humming in the sound output.
With NL2, 6.3mm Jack and bare wire screw terminals, this PA amplifier can be connected to passive speakers with a variety of cables. There are also RCA and 6.3mm Jack line inputs on the rear of the unit that allow the connection of different audio equipment such as mixing desks or PCs.
The VXA-3000 power amplifier has a 19" rack-mountable design, making it ideal to mount in a racking system. By doing this, you can keep the amplifier central with the rest of your audio equipment, and a racking system will help keep all the cables hidden for a more professional look to the setup.
- High-quality 3000W PA amplifier offering stereo audio when connected to a suitable pair of passive speakers
- Selectable stereo or bridge mode to combine the power of both channels into one, great for passive subwoofers
- Ground lift switch for reduced noise levels and buzzing in the sound output
- NL2, 6.3mm Jack and bare wire screw terminals to use a variety of cables connected to passivespeakers
- 19" rack-mountable design to mount the amplifier in a racking system
- 2-Year extended warranty