Wall mount speakers are useful for commercial environments that want to create an atmosphere in their venues. With the Sonora 5TN speaker from Fonestar, high-quality background sound/music is entirely possible with their extensive frequency response.
Featuring a 5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter, they are capable of delivering deep midbass to clear and crisp high-end. This completes their soundscape with defined tonality that will add to the ambience in the setting.
Installing the speaker for walls can be done out of the box as it comes supplied with the mounting bracket and stainless steel screws. They are suited for outdoor placement as both the bracket and speaker are weather treated to prevent rusting. The speaker itself is IP66 rated so that it can withstand damage from dust and water splashing. To optimise the dispersion of audio you can rotate and redirect the speaker's angle.
A connection to an amplifier is required in order to use the passive speaker. With its 100V line transformer and tappings, the wall mount speaker can be used as either a low impedance speaker or in a 100V line system. The Sonora speakers are perfect for use in an installation where several speakers can fill a commercial space, like a restaurant, with exceptional background audio.
Rated at 40 RMS, you can guarantee an impressive performance from the speaker. The average power output that the Sonora on wall speaker is capable of means that you will always receive a consistent result for a good atmosphere.
- Black wall mount speakers with included mounting bracket that is weather treated and rotates 60° in either direction
- IP66 rated speaker for indoor and outdoor installation, the protective housing prevents damage from dust and high-pressure water sprays
- Aluminium grille protects the 5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter
- Speaker housing made of rust proof materials
- Expansive frequency response ranging from midbass at 80z to 20kHz for a complete and defined speaker tone/sound
- 100V line transformer to use the speaker in a system of speakers to cover a venue or room from different angles/positions
- Tappings allow it to be used as a low impedance speaker or 100V line option
- Rated at 40W RMS as the average output of power, guaranteeing a consistently. efficient performance
- Perfect on wall speakers for commercial use, such as in restaurants and shops, providing clear background noise for creating atmosphere
- 2 year extended warranty