The Sonora 4TN wall mount speaker from Fonestar is a great unit with an impressive, professional level of audio performance. Featuring a four-inch woofer capable of delivering hard-hitting midbass and a complementary half-inch tweeter performing punchy high-end, they guarantee a defined soundscape. This makes it perfect for commercial environments and outdoor use.
The on wall speakers are passive so require a connection to a power amplifier in order to work. Once connected, they are able to output any input media, such as music, TV or film audio or radio broadcasts. Due to their inbuilt 100V line transformer, they can be used and wired up in a line system consisting of multiple speakers. Using them in this way provides total coverage in a venue, creating a great atmosphere for everyone present.
Install these speakers for walls inside or outside by using the weather treated mounting bracket included. It is rotatable by 60° on its axis in all directions so that you canangle it for better dispersion of sound.
The speakers themselves are made of rustproof materials and IP66 rated so can withstand different weather conditions. Their protective housing and aluminium grille protect it from prolonged exposure to sunlight, dust and high-pressure sprays of water (so can withstand rainfall).
Guaranteeing a consistent performance of audio, the wall mount speakers are set at 30W RMS. This high-average power rating ensures you receive a reliable output from the Sonora 4TN.
- Wall mount speakers has a reliable and consistent output of power, set at 30W RMS as its average power performance
- Black, weather-treated speakers that are IP66 rated to withstand sunlight exposure, dust and rain/high-pressure water sprays
- Weather-treated mounting bracket included to instantly install inside or outside
- Featuring a 4-inch polypropylene woofer and a 0.5-inch tweeter for distortion-free, defined audio
- Expansive frequency response ranging from 120Hz midbass accompanied by up to 20kHZ of high end resulting in a complete sound performance
- Rotatable bracket can be moved after installation to angle the speaker in the best directions so everyone can hear
- Useable in commercial settings, like restaurants and shops, or at home (most suitable for your garden) to provide background sound and music
- Low impedance 100V line transformer so that it can be used in a complete on wall speaker system for synchronised output with other units in a room
- 2 year extended warranty