The Vonyx CMS300W is a high-quality USB condenser microphone that is ideal for podcasting, streaming, voice-overs, and recording purposes in homes or studio environments. Supplied as a complete set, this USB microphone for podcasting provides an all-in-one setup that can be used straight away.
This USB podcast mic ensures a simple setup for users with little to no experience. Engineered with USB connectivity, it offers a plug-and-play setup that's compatible with a range of PCs and laptops, including Windows and Mac OS. The direct-to-PC USB connection keeps your setup minimal and eliminates the need for an audio interface, making it an incredibly user-friendly solution.
Included with the CMS300W is a desktop mounted tripod stand, which has an adjustable design for optimal positioning. It has a shock-damping design that reduces handling noise and vibration being picked up by the microphone, with its foldable design making it easy to put into storage when it isn’t being used.
A pop filter is included with this USB mic, which is designed to mount on the top section of the microphone. The purpose of this pop filter is to reduce the amount of air hitting the microphone from your mouth, which reduces popping sounds and ensures the highest quality recording of your voice - perfect for podcasts and singing.
This condenser microphone has a wide frequency response of 50Hz - 14.000Hz, making it able to reproduce the full sound of lower or higher pitched voices. Ensuring that every detail of your voice is picked up, this USB microphone is highly versatile for any user, making it ideal for podcasting, music recording, and video conferencing.
- 1x Vonyx CMS300W White USB Condenser Microphone
- 1x Sturdy shock mount with damping function
- 1x Foldable Tripod Stand
- 1x Pop foam filter
- 1x USB A to B cable
- 1x 3/8'' to 5/8'' adapter
- Condenser microphone kit in white, perfect for podcasting and music recording at home and in studios
- USB connection to connect the microphone directly to a PC, eliminating the need for an audio interface
- Desktop tripod stand with an adjustable design, providing ease of positioning of the microphone
- Pop filter reduces air hitting the microphone to minimise popping sounds and ensure the highest quality recordings
- Wide frequency response of the microphone captures all details of both lower and higher pitched voices