The Vonyx CMS300 delivers high-quality performance as a USB condenser microphone, optimally designed for podcasting, streaming, and recording endeavors in both home and studio settings. Presented as a comprehensive kit, this USB microphone for podcasting ensures users have a ready-to-use, all-inclusive setup.
Ensuring user-friendly operation, especially for those with minimal experience, this USB podcast mic is crafted with USB functionality, facilitating a straightforward plug-and-play arrangement. Compatible with various PCs and laptops, including those running Windows and Mac OS, its direct USB connection to the PC not only simplifies your setup but also removes the necessity for an audio interface, providing an extremely accessible solution.
Included with the CMS300 is a desktop mounted stand, which has a durable design with a round base to stay in position on your desk or table. It comes with an adjustable shock mount, which reduces handling noise and vibration being picked up by the microphone, ensuring the highest quality recordings with minimal unwanted noises.
A pop shield with an adjustable gooseneck is included with this USB mic, which is designed to be positioned in front of the microphone and mounted on the desktop stand. The purpose of this pop shield is to reduce the amount of air hitting the microphone from your mouth, which reduces popping sounds and ensures the highest quality recording of your voice.
This condenser microphone has a wide frequency response of 50Hz - 14.000Hz, making it able to reproduce the full sound of lower or higher pitched voices. Ensuring that every detail of your voice is picked up, this USB microphone is highly versatile for any user, making it ideal for podcasting, music recording, and video conferencing.
- 1x Vonyx CMS300 Black USB Condenser Microphone
- 1x Sturdy desk top microphone stand
- 1x Shock mount with damping function
- 1x Pop filter on gooseneck
- 1x USB A to B cable
- Black condenser microphone set that is perfect for podcasting and recording singers at home and in studios
- USB output directly connects to a PC or laptop, removing the need for an audio interface
- Desktop stand with an adjustable shock mount included for optimal positioning of the microphone
- Pop filter increases clarity in your recordings by reducing the amount of air hitting the microphone from your mouth
- Wide frequency response captures every detail of both low and high-pitched voices when recording