Contained in a sturdy wooden housing, this 15-inch passive DJ subwoofer is capable of offering deep bass as part of your DJ setup. Integrate this subwoofer within your current setup and you'll notice a clear difference in the presence of the bass frequencies with its impressive power.
This DJ subwoofer is passive and so requires a connection to a power amplifier in order to work. When connected, it will be able to enhance the overall sound of your entire kit to create a professional sounding audio performance.
Utilise the low pass filter feature to improve the bass output in your gigs and to create more clarity in the connected top speakers. The low pass filter gives you the ability to select how much bass frequency is taken from the input and played through the sub. Be it all of the lowest bass or leaning more towards the midrange, the filter can draw the frequencies into the sub and leave the rest of the middle and high-end to go into any of the connected speakers.
To connect other speakers and devices to this DJ bass subwoofer, use one of the multiple connectors. This item gives a flexible choice in how to connect additional items by including Speakon, 6.3mm jack and terminal inputs and outputs.
Furthermore, combine speakers together into one unit during performances by using the top hat fitted to the top of the sub. This gives the option to pole mount a top speaker, limiting the amount of room used up by your sound system.
- Passive DJ subwoofer with a power output of 300W
- Added low pass filter to get bass frequencies to be drawn only to the sub, allowing other speakers in the chain to output mid to high range frequencies
- Speakon NL4, 6.3mm jack plug and terminals offer multiple
- Top hat fitted to connect other DJ speakers and keep your equipment together
- Metal handles make it easy to carry the subwoofer
- Metal corner protectors defendagainst damage to the speaker housing
- Carpet covered speaker for wear resistance and the possibility to be used inside and outside
- 2 year extended warranty