This Truss DJ lighting stand bridge from BeamZ makes for an excellent construction to use in a small scale venue or for mobile DJs. Usable in different situations and purposes, they can be stored, assembled and transported with ease.
These LED light stands have sixteen pre-drilled holes for holding up to this many lights, to create a versatile light show. For stage lighting that requires light effects such as strobes, washes or spotlights, these height-adjustable stands can be utilised to build a complete light set. Durable and heavy-duty, this lighting bridge can bear a distributed weight of up to 100kg, so can withstand a full light set being attached.
A lighting goalpost stand with a maximum height of four metres comes as a set of two tripod stands and a three-metre long truss. The tripods are foldable, making them storable for when they aren't in use and even portable in a frame that takes up little transport space. This is excellent for mobile DJs needing to move afull set-up.
Provided in this package are safety pins that allow height adjustment for these lighting stands. Use them at their maximum height or shorter than to suit your performance requirements, and by using the pins the system is lockable to ensure there is no dropping in their height during use.
- Lighting stands that can hold up to 16 lights with its pre-drilled holes, excellent for small venues looking to create a stage display
- Two tripods (maximum 4m in height) hold up a 3m long Truss for a wide construction
- Foldable tripods are easy to assemble and store when not in use
- Safety pins supplied for locking height adjustments to maximise the tripods height or use them at a lesser height
- Maximum weight load of 100kg making it usable with many lights attached to it and is strong and durable
- 2 year extended warranty