The Club XS10 is a 10 input channel PA mixing desk. Featuring 6 mic/line channels and 2 stereo inputs, fully equipped with 3 band EQ, 2 Auxiliaries, balanced mic/line connectors, compressor control and a useful channel ‘MUTE' switch. Stereo channels only have 2 band EQ and no compressor.
The main outputs are balanced XLR, with additional jack outputs available for control room, and RCA phono record facilities. Balanced inputs guarantee a cleaner signal output with reduced interference for better quality sound in live settings.
The USB/SD card inputs for stereo recording makes the Studiomaster PA mixer ideal for project home recording or giving the ability to supply interval and backing music to your live performance. To add further practicality to the unit, there is a built-in MP3 player and Bluetooth receiver to give you every opportunity to make your live performance as quick and easy to set up as possible.
Also included on the Studiomaster CLUB XS10 is a high quality 16 programme DSP effects unit. In addition to this, the CLUB XS models feature +48V phantom power on all mic channels, high quality 60mm smooth faders, and a robust quiet internal switch mode power supply. This microphone mixer is therefore usable with mics that usually need connection to an audio interface or preamp, as it can power them with its phantom power instead.
This lightweight, ultra compact PA mixing desk is extremely versatile and usable in live and home settings. With the recording and playback feature that can be converted and tracked to USB/SD, mixes can be stored for later use on laptops for further editing and even live performance use.
- 8 and 10 input models
- 3 Band EQ on all mic/line channels for blending professional and clear sounding vocals and music reproduction
- High pass filters and adjustable compression on all mic channels
- USB/SD card recording to save and listen back to yourmixes, option to work on them further with laptops and computers
- Bluetooth playback facility for wirelessly connecting your smart device to stream music for mixing
- High quality 16 programme DSP effects
- Mic channels feature adjustable compressor facility and a +48V phantom power
- Mute buttons on each input channel
- Left and right pan controls on the 6 mic/line inputs
- Balanced XLR connectors, 6.3mm jack sockets and RCA connection available
- Headphone input for listening to mixes silently without bothering anyone
- LED display screen with buttons for mode selection, track skipping, pause/play and looping
- 2 year extended warranty