Introducing the C3 rack mixer, with four balanced combination XLR and jack inputs, this mixer is designed to give you the cleanest output possible. For added flexibility, there are two combination inputs on the front and 2 on the rear which allow the connection of mics and line-level equipment. This microphone mixer is ideal for use with condenser mics with the availability of phantom power.
Additionally, this mixer is perfect for most playback formats. The four stereo inputs offer a selection of jack and RCA inputs, great for formats such as CD and MD (mini-disk). There is also the choice to connect electronic instruments like drum machines and keyboards. Each stereo input has an individual level control and a shared two-band EQ.
The front panel of the C3 rack mixer has an LED metre to monitor the level controls and peaking of signals across all balanced inputs, such as the XLR and RCA connections.
Take the C3 with you on the road, as it is a 1U rack mixer thatcan be mounted in a rack or flight case and only take up one space. This makes it portable and small, allowing loads of space for other mixers and amplifiers within your setup.
- 12 inputs in a compact 1U rack mixer
- 19" rack-mountable package that only takes up one space in a rack mount
- 2 auxiliary sends
- 4 microphone inputs that have phantom power available, excellent for use with condenser microphones
- 4 stereo inputs with individual level control
- 3 Band EQ on mic inputs (Hi, Mid, Low)
- 2 band EQ on stereo inputs (Hi, Low)
- Balanced inputs and output connectors
- LED metering to monitor the master level
- 2 year extended warranty