The RP173 from Fenton is a retro vinyl player with modern audio playback capabilities that allow you to use your vinyl collection on the turntable or alternatively listen to music in digital formats. Enabled with Bluetooth connectivity, you can wirelessly pair a smartphone or tablet and stream audio to the system giving you the ability to listen to more than just music.
The inbuilt full-range, stereo speakers deliver instant sound performance with the high-quality definition in the output. However, this retro record player isn't limited to using these compact speakers, as the stereo line output gives you the ability to connect additional speakers to create a larger home sound system. Its built-in stereo amplifier can power passive speakers, making the RP173 versatile in how it can be used.
Audio playback can also be achieved using the FM radio tuning feature. The stylish, golden tuning dial on the front offers a clear display of the radio frequencies so that you can easily tune into your favourite radio stations.
This vintage record player is also compatible with records of different sizes as the turntable's speed can be changed between 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. When using your vinyl collection, you can preserve their good condition by using the auto-stop feature that prevents any unnecessary damage to both your records and the stylus needle. This feature lifts the tonearm off of the record once it reaches the end of the album and can be turned on or off whenever you require it.
Making this retro vinyl player especially unique is its USB output port. Connecting a PC or laptop to the RP173 will give you the ability to digitise all your records, by converting them into MP3 format files. These files can then be stored on your computer or downloaded on various smart devices and MP3 players for portable access to your music collection.
- Retro vinyl player with dark wood finish across the entire frame, with a stylish golden tuning dial
- FM radio tuning capabilities allowing you to tune into your favourite radio stations live
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver so that you can wirelessly stream audio from a paired smart device
- Turntable speeds of 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM can be changed between making the plate compatible with 7", 10" and 12" size records
- Auto-stop feature can be turned on and off when needed, this lifts the stylus off of the record when it reaches the end to prevent the needle from wearing down
- High-quality tonearm with adjustable pressure counterweight to set the weight applied to the vinyl to reduce the risk of scratching the plate
- Built-in amplifier and stereo speakers for instant sound playback, additional speakers can be connected via the stereo line outputs to create a home sound system
- USB line-out connection to a PC or laptop to convert your vinyl collection into MP3 format audio files
- 2 year extended warranty