The SUB80SP in wall speaker from Q acoustics is an extremely powerful unit designed for home theater use. With an impressive high-powered performance, this subwoofer’s bass-heavy output is ideal for complimenting watching movies and TV shows.
This in wall subwoofer is constructed with high-quality mass damped polypropylene and a high-powered coil for low distortion. This ensures that the low bass response remains clearly defined without the interference of rattling during use.
Acting as a stand alone, low impedance speaker, it is best used alongside a pre-existing sound system. For example, pairing it with installed full-range wall or ceiling speakers in your home will allow you to hear all aspects of audio with extended, immersive bass while watching films.
The SUB80SP requires a connection to an amplifier for use, which allows you to adjust the bass output to your liking and use it flawlessly along other units for synchronised performance.
This polypropylene woofer is both moisture proof and made with flame-retardant materials, allowing you to use it in any room around the house for enjoyable listening.
Installation is exceptionally easy and offers discrete placement in the wall due to the low 99mm depth that makes it fit flush against a surface. Supplied with a square grille that magnetically locks into place, the SUB80SP has a low-profile aesthetic that suits any interior home design.
- In wall speaker designed for home theatre use with bass-heavy output that compliments movie viewing
- Constructed with UL94 flame retardant materials and moisture-proof polypropylene woofer
- 8 ohm low-impedance speaker with high-powered performance when connected to an amplifier
- 248mm cutout diameter and square grille included for discrete in wall placement
- Mass damped polypropylene unit with extremely low distortion
- 2 year extended warranty