100V volume control unit with a 30 Watt power rating. This wall mount 100V line volume attenuator features a stylish front panel rotary dial which operates in 10 stepped selections for a complete range of volume levels to your installation.
Volume attenuators are extremely useful in large audio installations, allowing you to adjust the volume of zones and areas on a local level. This 100V volume control fits in a standard flush-mounted conduit box, provided it is at least 50mm deep. The PDVC30 is also supplied with a surface-mounted box.
- Volume attenuator control for 100V line audio systems
- 30W power rating
- Volume adjustable in 10 steps + off (0)
- Front panel made of ABS plastic (RAL9010)
- High-quality sound attenuation
- Built-in depth 43mm
- Simple screw plug connection
- Wall boxes already installed (DIN 49073) must be at least 50 mm deep
- Including universal surface-mountedwall mounting box
- 2-year extended warranty