The Power Dynamics PCM100 USB microphone allows you to connect the mic straight into your PC without the need for an audio interface or mixing desk. By plugging it directly into a PC, you have a simple setup without the need for much other equipment to be used. You can connect it to your PC without the need to install any software to make it compatible.
This USB microphone for laptop use features a cardioid polar pattern which means that sound will be picked up from the front and sides of the microphone only. This is great for podcasting, as it means that if you have speakers facing towards you, the microphone won't reproduce the sound causing feedback and background noise in your recordings.
With a shock mount included, you are able to place the microphone on a flat surface such as a desktop and adjust the angle to suit your placement. The shock mount also reduces vibrations that the microphone can pick up, ensuring the highest quality recordings possible.
The PCM100 studio microphone includes the USB cable needed to connect it to a PC or laptop. This makes it ready for use straight away, and the simple plug-and-play design is ideal for users of any experience.
- USB connection that allows you to connect it directly into a PC or laptop without the need for an audio interface or mixer
- Cardioid polar pattern that reproduces sound from the front and sides of the microphone only, reducing background noise to ensure the best quality recordings
- Adjustable desktop shock mount stand included for ease of placement
- Compact design that gives you the choice to place it in tight spaces and allow for simple portability
- Plug and play design with the necessary USB cable included making it available for use straight away
- 2-Year extended warranty