The NCSP8B commercial ceiling speaker from Power Dynamics is a versatile unit that delivers impressive sound quality for clear background music applications. Complete with a magnetic black grille, this speaker fits flush against ceilings for extremely discreet placement and blends into dark surfaces and rooms, whilst also offering a minimalistic aesthetic in any interior designs.
This two-way coaxial ceiling speaker for restaurants and bars houses an 8-inch midbass woofer with a floating mylar tweeter that flawlessly handles a full range of frequencies. The defined sound quality of the NCSP8B is perfect for providing suitable background music in various commercial venues to accompany the atmosphere for your customers and staff.
In order to use this passive speaker, it needs to be connected to a suitable amplifier. This commercial ceiling speaker is specifically designed for 100V line applications and can be integrated into a large sound system without any signal loss. With switchable power taps, you can connect additional speakers for synchronised performance across all units for total sound coverage throughout the room.
This 100V ceiling speaker is even suitable for multi-zone system setups when used with a matrix amp, where speakers can be distributed across multiple rooms at the same time. Multi-zone systems allow you to control each room’s volume individually and even give you the ability to play various audio in each room.
Installing the NCSP8B is simple, as it can be slotted into holes in your ceiling and securely suspended with the swivel clamps that hold it in place. With the thin black grille and flush fit, the speaker has a sleek appearance to suit any commercial setting.
- Commercial ceiling speaker suitable for 100V line system setups with multiple speakers distributed across long distances
- Two-way coaxial speaker with 8-inch midbass woofer and ½-inch mylar tweeter perfectly handles a wide frequency response for accurate music reproduction
- Switchable power tap ratings of 10W, 20W and 40W for connecting additional speakers for a large coverage of sound in the venue
- Sleek bezel design with thin metal grille that magnetically clips on for unobtrusive appearance and flush fit against ceilings
- Easy installation process and secure in-ceiling suspension with sturdy swivel clamps that hold it in place