The CX107 from PD Connex is a 3 pin DMX connector that terminates the signal in a daisy-chained run of cable. By using a DMX terminator, the signal run of multiple lights that are connected together is stopped, which stops your software or hardware from getting confused.
This 3 pin DMX terminator is designed to be connected to the last fixture in a daisy-chained run of cable in order to prevent the bounce back of DMX. This eliminates reflected signal noise, and a 120 Ohm resistor is used in the terminator to achieve this.
Recommended to be used in a DMX setup with three or more lighting fixtures, this 3 pin DMX connector is compatible with setups that run over a long distance, making it versatile for small-scale lighting applications as well as large venues with multiple fixtures.
The CX107 is built with a sturdy metal body, ensuring that it can be used over a prolonged period of time with lots of transportation between events. A simple but extremely effective addition to a DMX lighting configuration, this terminator is ideal for concert lighting, nightclubs, architectural lighting and mobile DJs.
- 3-pin DMX terminator that connects to the last fixture in a DMX lighting configuration to end the signal line
- Prevents the bounce back of a DMX signal and eliminates reflected signal noise to stop your software from getting confused
- Sturdy metal housing that makes it ideal for mobile DJs and event organisers who transport equipment regularly
- 120 Ohm resistor built-in that effectively disrupts the DMX signal in a daisy-chained configuration
- Compact design that connects to the DMX output of a lighting fixture for simple plug-and-play use