If you are planning a DMX lighting and effects show, this PD Connex DMX Cable is a perfect choice. It is designed to optimise the transmission of digital control signals, granting complete control over your lighting fixtures and effects equipment when using a DMX controller. Therefore, it is an ideal addition to lighting rigs for stage performances, concerts, DJ events and more.
This DMX lighting cable features male XLR to female XLR 3-pin DMX connectors. These standard connectors are compatible with a wide range of DMX lighting fixtures, controllers, and effects machines. In addition, the cable length of 20 metres, provides much freedom to position your equipment exactly where you need it.
A high-quality design, with extra shielding, metal connectors, and an impedance of 120 Ohms allows DMX signals to be transmitted accurately, without interference, even over long distances. Additionally, to assist with cable management organisation, a cable tie is included.
Overall, this dependable DMX cable is a great addition to your lighting and effects rigs. It is guaranteed to establish a reliable and interference-free connection among DMX-compatible equipment, allowing you to focus on delivering a remarkable show to captivate your audience.
- High-quality XLR DMX lighting cable designed to efficiently transmit DMX signals
- Features standard 3-pin XLR female to XLR male connectors, compatible with most equipment
- 20-metre length provides versatility when placing equipment
- High-quality metal connectors and 120 Ohm impedance, guaranteeing reliable transmission of DMX signals
- Includes cable tie for a tidy setup