The BF80TW wall mountable speaker has an IPX5 rating which allows it to be installed in any area indoors or outdoors. It cannot be fully submerged in water but will be protected against rain showers and splashes so permanent installation in an outdoor area will be suitable.
This on wall speaker has a 2-way design with an 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter. The built-in crossover filters the frequency range between the two different drivers to ensure that they are reproducing the frequencies they excel at. For example, the main woofer will handle all of the bass and mid frequencies while the tweeter will be reproducing any high frequencies for a clear and precise sound.
With 100V line or 8-Ohm operation, the BF80TW wall mount speaker is suitable for use in small or large systems. If it is being run in 100V line mode, you can select between the 12.5, 25 and 50W tappings on the rear of the speaker to suit the size of the system it is being used in.
The BF80TW comes with a mounting bracket so it is ready to install straight away. Thanks to the design of the mounting bracket, it can be installed vertically or horizontally which is great if you are installing it on a surface where the space is limited.
With a bass reflex system built into the unit, this wall mount speaker can be pushed to high volume levels without any compromise to its overall performance. It has a wide sound dispersion and the high power design of the speaker makes it great to use in more open spaces.
- Weatherproof design making the speaker suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- 2-way design with a built-in crossover filter for maximum clarity and a precise sound
- 100V line or 8-Ohm operation making the speaker suitable for small or large installations
- Mounting bracket included so the speaker can be installed vertically or horizontally straight away
- Bass reflex system to ensure a deep bass response and powerful output
- 2-Year extended warranty