Complete with two passive speakers, a mixer-amplifier and a handheld microphone, this PA system for Churches and other places of worship is perfect for multiple applications. With its easy setup and compact design, it can be placed anywhere in your venue to be out of the way whilst still delivering exceptional audio that can be heard by all your guests.
Including a pair of high-quality 10-inch speakers with wide frequency response, this Church PA system setup is ideal for accurate vocal and music reproduction. These 200W unpowered speakers require a connection to the amp for instant performance. By using the available 3-band EQ on the mixer-amp, you can adjust the produced sound to suit your preference and the acoustics of the room.
The mixer-amplifier consists of four separately controlled channels, with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones and instruments. With the included handheld microphone, you can start delivering your Church services with clear vocal reproduction.
Additional microphones can be connected to this PA system for small churches at the same time, allowing you to set up mics in different locations (such as in the choir stand or at a podium) or have more than one person speak. With individual volume controls, you can keep them all in use but turn their volume off so that there is no interruption when no one is using them.
Effects can be applied to your vocals by connecting external pedals and processors to the amp’s effect loop. This allows you to add vocal reverb, delay and echo, for example, for more professional and defined speeches and singing.
Connecting external music players, such as laptops or DVD/CD players, to this PA system for church is possible with the RCA line-in. This allows you to play background music and backing tracks during the service or event, like a wedding.
- Easily setup PA system for churches with two passive speakers that are powered by a connection to the amplifier’s outputs
- 4 channel mixer with balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.3mm inputs for microphones or instruments with separately adjustable volumes, EQ and effects
- Effects loop to add external effects controllers (e.g. pedals and processors) to apply reverb, delay or echo to your vocals for enhanced performance
- 200W full-range speakers with 10-inch woofer drivers deliver defined audio output, adjustable with the available 3-band EQ
- RCA line-in to connect external devices such as FM/DAB radio tuners or laptops, REC-out to capture your vocals on a laptop (e.g.) for future playback
- 2 year extended warranty