Monacor have made a name for themselves as reliable suppliers of high quality audio goods with each of their products holding their own in terms of fantastic quality and clear clarity. Having more than proven their worth within the industry, thanks to highly professional German design and engineering, each of Monacors products are built on efficiency and reliability for high quality PA and background music systems for PA, 100V line, schools, sports halls and gyms, shops, warehouses and factories, churches and chapels, restaurants and hotels and more without feigning in quality of sound. Monacors products provide nothing but the best for your commercial audio application solutions and guarantee top quality performance after every use.
Active loop amplifier, with dynamic compressor, specifically for setting up an inductive sound reproduction system in domestic locations.
The loop amplifier LA-40 transmits the audio signals from a TV, audio system and/or microphone to the induction loop which is laid on the floor, the wall or along the ceiling. Thus, a magnetic field is created within the loop which is received by the T-coil of the hearing aid or the inductive receiver and is then converted again into an audio signal.
The wireless transmission is an advantage of inductive sound reproduction systems. It makes it possible for the user to move freely within the loop and to adjust the volume of the hearing aid or receiving unit (LR-200) as desired, without disturbing the other occupants.
The LA-40 can be connected directly to the SCART jack of a TV (via supplied SCART adapter) or to an audio system. Talks of the other occupants can be heard via the connection of a microphone which is available at option.
The integrated signal generator of the LA-40 allows to create an alarm signal via an optional switch.
- Supplied with 35 m loop wire for setting up an induction loop, SCART adapter, PSU
- Integrated alarm signal can be switched on additionally
- Dynamic compressor
- Adjustable input sensitivity for line and microphone
- 2-way tone control
- Adjustable loop current
- LEDs for indicating power, signal/PEAK and loop current
- Headphone connection on the front panel
- Built-in phantom power for electret microphones
- Recommended microphone: ECM-300LA
- Loop current: 2.8 A (peak)
- Loop resistance: 0.4-2
- Room size: up to 40 m2
- Mic/line: mic: 2 mV/660 (phantom Power: 7.2 V), 6.3 mm jack, line: 48 mV/11 k, 2 x RCA, alarm: 2 terminals for connecting a switch
- Outputs: loop: connection of the supplied loop via 2 terminals, headphones: greater than 32, 3.5 mm jack
- Bass: plus/minus 8 dB, 100 Hz
- Treble: plus/minus 10 dB, 10 kHz
- Frequency range: 75-7,500 Hz, plus/minus 3 dB
- THD: 0.44 %
- Admiss. ambient temp: 0-40 degrees
- Power supply: via supplied PSU
- Dimensions: 175x102x45 mm
- Weight: 510 g