The Max KB5SET keyboard for beginners features reactive illuminated keys that will light up when you play each note. This is great for learning to play the instrument as it will highlight exactly what you are playing and produces a unique effect that looks nice in darker rooms.
This keyboard instrument can be powered by mains or battery power. If using mains power, you can plug the included mains adapter into a power socket and then set the keyboard up in a permanent position in a room. The battery feature means that you can use the keyboard in a portable manner, great for outdoor use or rooms with limited power sockets.
Including a stool, keyboard stand, headphones and the music keyboard itself, this is a complete beginner kit that can be set up easily for comfortable playing and practising. The stool is height adjustable to fit any preference, as well as the keyboard stand, so you can have the set at a height comfortable for you.
The Max KB5SET has a microphone input and a headphone output. The microphone input allows you to plug a mic into the keyboard and sing along to any recorded music, or sing while playing. Having a headphone output is extremely useful for beginner use, as you can practise in silence without anyone else hearing you, and you can play late at night without disturbing anyone in your household.
With 50 demonstration songs and drum tracks, you can play along to a wide variety of music for practice purposes. As well as this, the keyboard has a metronome with adjustable BPM speed, so you can play along in time, ideal for beginners.
- Full-sized keyboard with 61 backlit keys that react to touch when playing, producing a unique effect and highlighting what you are playing, perfect for beginner use when practising
- Mains or battery power to use in a permanent position or in a portable manner
- Complete kit including stool, headphones and a keyboard stand for a comfortable beginner setup
- Microphone input and headphone output to sing whilst playing and for silent practice purposes
- 50 demonstration songs and drum tracks to play along to, ideal for beginners when practising