The MAX KB12P beginner keyboard is a high-quality midi keyboard with a range of features ideal for students and seasoned players that includes a one-key tuition mode, key split function and single finger chord play.
This electronic keyboard for beginners has 61 velocity-sensitive full-size keys for the best playing experience, providing excellent control over the various functions these music keyboards have available. The large LCD display screen makes it easy to navigate through settings, and the controls are all clearly labelled for simple selection.
These beginner keyboards are equipped with 345 timbres and 128 rhythms, a pitch bend wheel, multiple percussion sounds, 40 demo songs, 8-grade rhythm and chord volume control, and both recording and playback options. With the KB12P electronic keyboard for beginners, you are sure to find the learning experience enjoyable.
MIDI capable, the KB12P music keyboards can be connected to a computer or other MIDI devices in order to produce music. The keystrokes of the keyboard can be converted by the software to control a wide variety of MIDI software and equipment.
Of course, you want the best sound quality when playing the keyboard and when producing music. The MAX KB12P beginner keyboard is equipped with a 3-way stereo speaker system that produces a detailed and powerful sound, with an RCA line output provided should you wish to connect it to a larger speaker system.
- MIDI keyboard with large LCD screen
- 61 full-size velocity-sensitive keys
- Stereo 3-way speaker system for superb playback
- 345 timbres / 128 rhythms
- Rhythm programming function/recording and playback
- Pitch Bend / Vibrato / Sustain / Transpose / Dual Timbres / Metronome
- Three-Bank Registration / Keyboard Split Function
- One-key / Guide function
- Single Finger / Fingered Chord / Chord Timbre / 6 Chord Mats
- 5-pin midi outputand RCA line output
- 6.3mm jack headphone connection