The Fenton VX2USB twin USB media player features two separate media players in one compact rack-mountable unit. The twin media player design and dual outputs allow you to play and send different audio to separate speakers, perfect alongside a matrix-style system in commercial settings such as a warehouse or restaurant.
You can record directly onto a USB stick or SD card thanks to the built-in recording function on this multimedia player. Each side of the media player can be recorded separately or you could record both outputs at the same time into a single audio file if you wish.
For audio playback, you can use the built-in Bluetooth receiver to stream audio wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet. This is especially useful in office spaces where multiple people will be connecting their phones on a day-to-day basis, as it is extremely easy to pair and you can achieve audio playback instantly.
This Bluetooth media player also has USB/SD/MMC connections that allow direct MP3 playback. Save any MP3 files on a USB stick or SD card, and the media player will play the files in the order they're saved, which is great if you are using the device in settings like shop floors and restaurants if you need a specific playlist to cycle through selected songs.
The blue LED display provides extremely clear and bright resolution with ID3 tag information so you can see the name of the song playing through the system as well as the time and number of the track.
- Dual-sided MP3 media player for multiple audio sources to be played simultaneously
- Record function on both sides of the media player allowing for single-channel or mixed recordings
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming from a smart device, great for warehouses and offices
- USB/SD/MMC MP3 player to play custom audio files in a specific order
- Blue LED display screen with ID3 tag information to see all of the details of the current song playing clearly
- 2-Year extended warranty