The Fenton SPA1200 party speakers are an active/passive set with 1200W power, perfect for house parties and gatherings. The active/passive design means that one speaker has a built-in amplifier so it can be connected directly to mains power, while the second speaker is passive and connects to the main unit using the included speaker cable.
With a built-in Bluetooth receiver, you can stream music wirelessly from a smartphone or laptop. Once the speakers are in Bluetooth mode, you will find them ready to pair in the Bluetooth settings on your smart device and then you can stream music from any of your favourite apps and streaming platforms, perfect for house parties.
Another playback option with these house party speakers is the USB/SD MP3 player. Simply connect a USB stick or SD card to the respective inputs on the active unit, and any saved MP3 files on the devices will play in the order they're saved, ideal if you have a custom playlist that you want to play in the background without needing to constantly change the song.
These home party speakers also feature two microphone inputs that allow you to connect wired microphones to the system to sing along to the music. With adjustable echo and delay effects, you have complete control over the sound of your voice, perfect for karaoke parties at home.
To customise the sound of the music, you can utilise the integrated 5-band equalisers. There is one 5-band equaliser per speaker, so you can cut out or boost the low, mid and high frequencies of each unit to fit your preferences.
- 1200W active/passive party speaker system that provides simple setup and high-volume music
- Bluetooth connectivity to stream audio wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet or any other Bluetooth integrated device
- USB/SD MP3 player to play saved MP3 files, ideal if you have custom playlists that you want to play automatically
- 2x microphone inputs with adjustable echo and delay effect, great for karaoke purposes
- 5-band equaliser on each speaker to fully control how they sound
- 2-Year extended warranty