Including the PRM120 power amplifier from Power Dynamics, this multi zone ceiling speaker system allows for wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth. Simply select the Bluetooth mode with the selection button, and you can pair a smartphone, tablet or laptop to stream any audio from your device. This operates perfectly as a commercial sound system, as you can play music from websites or applications or even tune into radio broadcasts on your device.
Also featuring an integrated MP3 player, the PRM120 offers multiple ways to play audio. By connecting a USB stick or SD card to the respective input on the amplifier, any stored MP3 files will be played, ideal if you have a set playlist that you want to play in a setting like a shop floor or restaurant.
Supplied as a pair, the BV40V wall speakers have an impressive scope of sound with front-firing reflex ports that amplify the presence of bass. Featuring a four-inch woofer and a half-inch mylar tweeter, it offers a defined output tone. Its integrated crossover ensures that the incoming signal is correctly distributed between the tweeter and woofer so that you can hear all aspects of audio clearly.
Supplied with a pivotal mounting bracket, it can be installed both vertically and horizontally. Overhead dispersion of sound optimises the coverage so that it can be heard by all guests in your venue. It is perfect to be used in a 100V line system with its 10W power tapping to be used alongside this ceiling speaker system package.
The CPSB6 ceiling speaker is a flush-fitting, durable unit featuring a 6.5-inch dynamic woofer with good frequency response. Outputting an impressive amount of bass and distinct high frequency and midrange, it has a complete range of sound that is perfect for producing background music.
Fitted with a matching 100V transformer, it can be used successfully in a multi zone ceiling speaker system for installation throughout a venue. It has 5W and 10W power tappings so that itcan connect to other speakers in a 100V line system, as well as the option to work with attenuators/volume controllers.
The included volume attenuator boxes are how multi-room audio is achieved with this package. Using the speaker cable, connect from one speaker output on the amplifier into one attenuator, and then connect one pair of speakers to that attenuator. Do this with both amplifier outputs and attenuators, and you can adjust the volume of each pair of ceiling speakers separately, perfect for commercial settings like bars and restaurants.
This highly efficient commercial sound system can be installed to have a maximum of four separately controlled zones. Connecting speakers in different areas to the attenuators allows you to alter the level of volume in individual zones.
There is an option for using microphones with this system for tannoy purposes, the voice over feature on the amplifier is especially useful for this. The combination of wall and ceiling speakers provides an immersive audio production that has optimised dispersion of background music, creating a better atmosphere in a venue.
- 4x PD CSPB6 6.5" Ceiling Speakers
- 4x PD BV40V 4" Black Wall Speakers
- 4x PD PDVC30 100V Line Volume Controllers
- 1x PD PRM120 6-Channel Amplifier
- 100m Reel of cable
- Commercial sound system with Bluetooth connectivity through the PRM120 amplifier to wirelessly stream music from smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Stereo RCA line input available for connecting external audio devices, like mixers and CD players
- Integrated MP3 player with corresponding USB and SD card slots for uninterrupted audio playback
- Specific 100V line system output to setup this multi-zone ceiling speaker system
- Easily installed ceiling speakers fit flush to the wall with a nearlyflat grille surface and spring loaded positioning clips
- Full range frequency response available from both ceiling and wall speakers to produce a complete scope of sound to hear all aspects of the background music
- Power tappings on all speakers to use in a multi zone sound system that consists of several speakers
- Connect the speakers to the attenuators included for individual volume control of each area of speaker
- Tannoy addressing can be done with the microphone input and VOX function that activates the microphone but doesn't output sound until spoken into
- Mounting bracket supplied with the wall speakers to allow vertical and horizontal placement
- Cable included to connect the whole system together, can be cut to your requirements
- Front-firing reflex ports to enhance the presence of bass from the BV40V speakers
- 2 year extended warranty