The Carlsbro CSD100 R-Plus is a 7 piece electronic drum kit loaded with a whole host of onboard functionality for both experienced musicians and beginners alike.
Youll be drumming away in no time on this starter electronic drum kit with it's simple set up process. When you're done, the lightweight telescopic frame can easily be folded down and stored away, making it perfect for bedrooms and music rooms at home.
The CSD100 R-Plus beginner electronic drum kits feature a velocity-sensitive "Realfeel" snare pad that's made from an extra durable silica rubber which responds just like a real acoustic drum skin.
The Commander100 sound module has a record/playback function to practise really nailing those tricky parts, and has 10 professional drum kit presets and 108 individual percussion voicings to allow you to fully tailor your sound. The built in songs and metronome come in especially handy for learning timing.
With MIDI output for triggering use with DAW music software or any MIDI controllable equipment, and an AUX input for drumming along to music from your phone or tablet, this electronic drum kit has everything you would need onboard.
Being the CSD100 R-Plus model, you also get an adjustable drum stool and high quality closed back headphones, along with a set of maple drumsticks to get you drumming straight out the box.
- Compact foldable telescopic frame for perfect height adjustment.
- Ride provides Ride and Ride Bell Sound
- CSD100 R Electronic Drum Set
- CSS3 Drummers Stool
- DCN2 Headphones
- 1x Commander 100 Sound Module
- 1x 7 inch Single-Zone Snare Pad
- 3 x 7 inch Single-Zone Tom Pad
- 3 x 8 inch Single-Zone Cymbal Pad (Hi-Hat/Crash/Ride)
- 1x Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
- 1x Bass Kick Pedal
- 1x Pair of drumsticks
- 1x Height adjustable 4-legged drum rack
Commander 100 Sound Module
- Digitron Display
- 108 High Quality percussion Voice
- 10 Preset Drum Kits
- 10 Demo Songs
- Metronome: Click Time Signature, Click Volume
- Tempo: 30-250bpm
- Connector: Aux in Jack (1/8 inch), Line Output (1/4 inch), MIDI out, Headphone Output (1/8 inch)
- Recording and playback Facility
- DCN2 Specifications:
- 40mm premium quality transducers
- High quality single side mounted cord
- Loudhailer Diameter: 40mm
- Impedance: 32:
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Frequency response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Max.Power: 400mW
- Cable Length: about 2.5M
- Plug: 6.35mm + 3.5mm