This starter acoustic guitar is perfect for both beginners and advanced musicians as the dreadnought design body made from basswood offers a clear sound and enjoyable performance. The light-blue burst finish looks especially great, with a tortoise-shell scratch plate that prevents the finish getting scratched while you strum.
The acoustic guitar starter kit features a spare set of strings to replace the original set once they have worn down or snapped. This means you can use the guitar for longer before you have to make any extra purchases. The addition of two plastic plectrums means you can comfortably learn how to strum and pick each string.
Supplied with a digital tuner, you can accurately and precisely tune this guitar, with easy-to-operate tuning pegs that keeps it in tune whilst playing. The tuner is battery-operated and the LCD display screen clearly shows the note of each string so you can keep track of the tuning of the guitar.
This beginner acoustic guitar is very comfortable to play due to the curved, glossy neck and maple fingerboard. Consisting of 21 frets on each string, you can learn to play any chord, riff, lead or rhythm section of all your favourite songs. The white inlays on the fretboard help you become more familiar with where each note is in order to play the guitar faster.
Also included in the package is a protective gig bag that can be used to store the guitar when not in use to prevent dust collection. Alternatively, it is useful for transporting the guitar to and from your home for gigging, busking or taking it on holiday with you. Furthermore, the strap is comfortable for playing it while standing, making gigging a lot easier.
- Starter acoustic guitar includes necessary accessories to use it instantly, such as digital clip-on tuner, two plectrums and a guitar strap
- 21 fret maple fingerboard can be used to easily play any lead and rhythm sections of your favourite songs
- White inlays clearly show fret positions so you can adapt to playing chords
- Chrome-plated hardware and reliable tuning pegs to keep the guitar in tune
- Basswood body with tortoise-shell scratchplate and stylish light-blue burst finish
- Gig bag included to transport the guitar and store it neatly in the home when not in use, prevents dust collecting on the body and neck
- Spare string set included to change the strings when the original set wear down or snap
- 2 year extended warranty