The BWA418 LED par can is a heavy-duty lighting fixture with a waterproof aluminium housing that makes it perfect for long-term outdoor use. This IP65 rated light produces an extremely bright wash from its 18 LEDs with a wide field angle that can illuminate buildings, gardens and terraces for atmospheric results.
Featuring 4-in-1 LEDs, this par can light can produce any colour you want through manual control or multiple presets. With the integrated DMX operation, you can access a range of preset colours, such as magenta and yellow, or colour mix the RGBW-LEDs individually in order to create the desired colour.
Working on up to 9 DMX channels, the BWA418 can perform a specifically programmed light show for enjoyable effects when used for architectural lighting. Through DMX, you can adjust the strobe effect as well as the dimmer in order to customise the intensity of this LED wash light for the most efficient use.
For instant setup, the LED par can features an automatic mode that plays through pre-programmed shows. These preset effects have an adjustable speed and make use of all available functions and colours in order to produce a varied light show for making your building or garden look stunning.
Integrating the BWA418 into a larger lighting setup can be done for separate control by using its control panel, included IR remote control or with the use of an external console. Alternatively, it has master-slave synchronisation for a simpler setup that allows you to only address one fixture to programme a light show that will be displayed across all fixtures in the setup.
Fitted with a hanging bracket, this waterproof par can light can be mounted onto truss or lighting stands to illuminate an area. The bracket also doubles as a floor stand to position it at the base of buildings to get the desired lighting angle.
- Waterproof LED par can has an IP65 rated aluminium housing for permanent and temporary outdoor use
- Fitted hanging bracket doubles as a floor stand and allows truss mounting to get the desired angle of lighting on buildings, gardens or terraces
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 DMX channels with adjustable effects such as strobe, electronic dimmer and preset colours
- Manual RGBW colour mixing to create any colour you want
- Auto mode plays through pre-programmed shows with adjustable speeds for a varied and professional light display
- Wide field angle and bright output for atmospheric architectural lighting
- 2 year extended warranty