The HTS20W wall mount speaker bracket from Audizio is a beneficial accessory to optimise immersive sound conditions for studio and surround sound applications, for example. Their universal design accommodates a range of speaker models, such as satellite and bookshelf, and allows mounting anywhere in the room.
With a robust nylon construction in a sleek white finish, this speaker wall bracket ensures stable mounting for units weighing below the maximum capacity of 3.5kg. It can be easily installed onto speakers fitted with one or two threaded mounting holes.
These speaker wall mounts have double-jointed builds, allowing for easy positioning adjustments in order to optimise the coverage of audio produced by your speakers. The suspension system, controlled with a hex/allen key, enables a full 360° rotation and 90° lateral tilting to set your speakers at the ideal angle for your seating area. By rotating your speaker on its side, the HTS20W bracket can even be tilted to theleft or right.
The HTS20W wall mount speaker bracket also allows for ceiling mounting, giving you the ability to install your system anywhere in the room. Once placed, your speakers will be positioned with a convenient distance from the surface, with a maximum gap of 154mm, offering easy access to the speaker’s rear as well as the bracket, so that you can make adjustments to the angle at any time.
- White nylon wall mount speaker bracket has a maximum weight capacity of 3.5kg
- Universal design suits the use of satellite, small bookshelf and other wall speakers with one or two threaded mounting holes
- Double hinged bracket allows 360° rotation and 90° adjustment vertically, horizontal adjustment is possible when the bracket is rotated on its side
- Can be mounted onto wall and ceiling surfaces so that you can use your speaker anywhere in the room for ideal sound conditions
- Speakers are positioned at a maximum distance of 154mm away from the surface for easy access to the speaker rear and bracket for readjusting the angle