The Amate HD800 PA Amplifier is a high-performance stereo power amplifier designed for professional users.
The Amate HD series of PA amplifiers is based on their High Dynamic Power technology, which means higher efficiency in the ratio of power output versus energy consumed, making these an extremely effective PA system amplifier.
The HD800 PA power amplifiers incorporate the Amate soft-start circuit with gradual volume increase, signal clip limiters, and system protection features such as temperature control, overcurrent, DC output and anti-short circuit on the outputs.
Professional PA system amplifier options are included on the HD800, with 2 Ohm stable operation, Speakon locking output connections, and selectable stereo mode, bridge mode, or parallel operation for total flexibility, making the HD800 an ideal choice for installations and large PA speaker systems.
Providing 400W RMS per channel at 4 Ohms in its stereo setting, the HD800 PA power amplifier will provide high-quality audio power to your PA speakers or installation audio system, with the performance and reliability that all Amate products are known to provide.
- Class H power amplifier with Amate High Dynamic Power technology
- Soft Start with gradual volume increase.
- Balanced XLR inputs.
- Speakon and binding post outputs.
- Anti-clip limiter system.
- Stereo mode with Bridge mode/Parallel switch.
- 8 Ohm / 4 Ohm and 2 Ohm stable.
- Dual fan system with forced cooling.
- DC protection with thermal shutdown, short circuit output detection and AC breaker system