This set of four 12-metre PD Connex DMX cables are designed to connect suitable lighting fixtures and controllers, allowing you to produce custom controlled light and effects shows. The cables are designed to accurately transmit digital control signals, making them perfect for a range of professional applications, including DJ events, stage performances, and concerts.
Standard male XLR to female XLR 3-pin DMX connectors ensure that these DMX lighting cables are compatible with a wide range of DMX lighting fixtures, effects machines, and controllers. With an ample length of 12 metres, these cables also offer great flexibility when positioning your equipment.
In addition, the cables are optimised to transmit DMX signals over long distances, without interference. They feature extra shielding, 120 Ohms impedance, and the DMX cables' 3-pin connectors have high-quality metal connectors, all of which contribute to an excellent performance. Plus, to organise your cables tidily,cable ties are included.
With a hard-wearing and reliable design, these DMX cables are an essential asset in any lighting and effects rig. The cables establish a secure and interference-free connection between DMX-compatible equipment, enabling you to focus on delivering an eye-catching show.
- 4x PD Connex Male To Female XLR DMX Cable 12m
- Pack of four professional DMX cables, ideal for lighting and effect rigs
- 3-pin XLR female to XLR male connectors, compatible with most lighting fixtures and controllers
- Cable length of 12-metres, enabling versatile placement of equipment
- 120 Ohm impedance provides efficient DMX signal transmission
- Equipped with cable ties for a tidy, organised setup