The OCS3 column speaker system features three dynamic drivers that produce a full frequency range for total clarity in the audio. These tall, heavy-duty column loudspeakers are IPX4 rated, preventing damage from water splashes, so that they can be used outside. With supplied mounting brackets, they can be fitted to a wall easily where they will provide a large projection of sound.
Fitted with a 100V transformer, they can be used in a multi-zone system, which is perfect for commercial venues, like bars with garden terraces. They also have 7.5W, 15W and 30W power taps for working in conjunction with other speakers in a system with attenuators.
This public address system amplifier features six input channels with individual level controls as well as an enabled Bluetooth module and an integrated MP3 player. The two XLR microphone inputs have optional phantom power available so that you can use condenser microphones alongside the system, allowing you to make shop floor announcements.
Additionally, you can achieve instant playback of MP3-formatted setlists stored on a USB stick or SD cards by inserting them into the corresponding slots, where music will play continuously. The Bluetooth feature allows you to wirelessly pair a smartphone or tablet to stream music from websites and applications.
This is the perfect unit for multi-zone system purposes with four separate outputs for individual zones. The rear of the amplifier is fitted with screw terminals for each individual zone for easy setup. With on/off zone selector buttons, there is the option to address all at once or only specific ones, which is the perfect feature for venues such as restaurants as you can turn off the speaker outputs for outside when no one is out there.
Including the PDVC100 volume attenuator controls, you can adjust the volume level of each zone separately within this commercial audio system. By connecting from the speaker output on the amplifier to each attenuator,you can then connect 3 speakers to each box in order to control them independently. The PDVC100 attenuators have a stylish chrome finish with a rotary volume dial, providing a modern finish and simple-to-use functionality.
This column speaker system is great for commercial venue purposes, where it is capable of providing a full range of frequencies for clear and defined music and vocal performance. Multiple microphone inputs make the kit perfect for public address as it has the flexibility to work with different types of microphones.
Adjusting the tone of your voice for total clarity is also achievable with the bass and treble dials, that allow you to reduce or boost the frequencies in order to create the ideal tone to match your preference and the acoustics of the venue.
These speakers can be installed and hung on the wall easily to set up a multi-zone sound system. Using the attenuators in-line with the amp and speaker allow individual volume control so that each output channel of sound can operate at a different level to complement the atmosphere.
- 8x PD OCS3 White Outdoor Column Speakers
- 1x PD PRM360 6 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- 4x PD PDVC100 100V Volume Attenuator
- 2x PD Open-wire speaker cable reel 100m
- Column speaker system that can be installed outside due to the heavy-duty aluminium housing that makes it IPX4 rated
- OCS3 features three 5" drivers with full-range frequency response
- Tall, slim design that looks stylish and modern when installed in a venue
- Included mounting brackets for fitting onto a wall
- Implemented 100V transformer and 7.5W/15W/30W power taps for use in a multi-zone system alongside other speakers and volume attenuators
- Bundle made of eight speakers for full coverage of audio in four separate zones that can be turned on and off with the amplifier's zone selectorbuttons
- Attenuators control the volume of each zone separately with an 11-click rotary dial, which offers 10 levels of volume and an 11th option for muting the connected zone
- Wall-fitting volume controller with a chrome finish to look modern and discrete when installed
- Bluetooth enabled amplifier to wirelessly stream music from a paired smartphone or tablet
- Integrated MP3 player reads audio files from inserted USB sticks and SD cards in a continuous fashion
- Adjustable bass and treble levels to set your preferred output tone
- Two XLR microphone inputs with the option to enable phantom power so that you can use condenser microphones for public addressing
- Two 6.3mm jack inputs for microphone connecting or connecting external audio devices
- Voice-over priority (VOX) feature can be used so that, when speaking over the system, any music played will be muted
- Multiple RCA inputs and one stereo RCA output
- Specific zone output terminals for easy system setup process
- 2 year extended warranty