If you're in need of professional DMX lighting and effects cables, look no further than this high-quality pair of PD Connex DMX cables. Designed to optimise the transmission of DMX signals, these cables provide you with complete control over your lighting fixtures and effects equipment when used with a DMX controller. They are an excellent option for concerts, stage performances, DJ gigs, and a variety of events.
These DMX lighting cables both feature a male XLR and female XLR 3-pin DMX connector, making them compatible with most DMX lighting fixtures, controllers, and effects machines. An extended length of 20 metres, means that the cables also allow you to flexibly position equipment to suit any setup.
Moreover, to ensure a secure and reliable connection, the DMX cable 3-pin connectors are constructed from high-quality metal. The cables are also equipped with extra shielding and have 120 Ohms impedance, guaranteeing dependable transmission of DMX signals over long distances without interference. For added convenience, cable ties are included to keep your cables tidy and organised.
In summary, this set of high-quality DMX cables is a valuable addition to any lighting and effects rig. The cables are durable and allow you to establish a reliable and interference-free connection. As a result, you can concentrate on producing on an impressive show to wow your audience.
- 2x PD Connex XLR Female To XLR Male DMX Signal Cable 20m
- Pair of DMX lighting cables for professional applications requiring DMX signal transmission
- XLR male to XLR female 3-pin connectors, compatible with majority of fixtures and controllers
- Each cable has 20-metre length for flexible equipment placement
- 120 Ohm impedance and high-quality metal connectors ensure accurate and interference-free transmission
- Cable ties supplied to organise cables neatly