Included in this wall mounted speaker system is the IP56 rated BC65V speakers from Power Dynamics. Fitted with an aluminium grille and a mounting bracket that have a layer of industrial coating for optimal weather protection, they are especially suited for outdoor use. Their included pivotal bracket makes horizontal and vertical alignment possible and their trapezoidal shape allows corner placement.
With an implemented crossover function, its full range of frequency has efficient distribution between its polypropylene woofer and silk dome tweeter to ensure a clear audio performance. Using them in a multi-zone system is possible due to the combination of multiple power taps and a 100V transformer.
Including the PDVC100 volume attenuator controls, you can adjust the volume level of each zone separately within this wall mount audio system. By connecting from the speaker output on the amplifier to each attenuator, you can then connect 3 speakers to each box in order to control them independently. The PDVC100 attenuators have a stylish chrome finish with a rotary volume dial, providing a modern finish and simple-to-use functionality.
The PRM240 amplifier from Power Dynamics is an excellent addition in this background music system. This power amplifier is a 6-channel unit with multiple line inputs and microphone inputs for speech purposes. Featuring Bluetooth technology, you can pair a suitable smart device and stream audio wirelessly from any app or streaming service, great for settings like offices and warehouses.
There is also an integrated USB/SD MP3 player on the PRM240 that allows you to connect a USB stick or SD card to play saved audio files, great if you have a set playlist that you want to play automatically. There is an easy-to-use LCD display menu with ID3 tag information that also allows you to choose the audio file that you want to play manually if necessary.
Offering a powerful output from the BC65V speakers, you can createa great atmosphere in your venue with this wall mounted speaker system. Incorporating the perfect blend of midbass and treble, you will be able to hear all aspects of audio played in the background. With the included pivot brackets, you can angle the speaker's performance for an enhanced dispersion of sound, and even install them horizontally or vertically for discrete placement.
The PRM240 amplifier has multiple input options for connecting devices, providing flexibility in what audio you can play through the speakers. The jack and RCA line-ins allow the connection of devices such as TVs and CD players so that you can listen along to albums or live broadcasts such as news and sports, which is ideal for bars and restaurants.
- 4x PD BC65V 6.5" Black Wall Speakers
- 1x PD PRM240 6 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- 2x PD PDVC100 100V Volume Attenuator
- 4x PD Open Wire Speaker Cables 10m
- Wall mounted speaker system that can be installed inside and outside due to the speakers IP56 rating and industrial coating that optimises weather protection
- The pivotal mounting bracket can be angled for enhanced coverage/dispersion of sound
- Polypropylene woofer and silk dome tweeter output a good blend of bass and treble so that all aspects of music can be heard
- 100V transformer and 10W/20W/40W power taps allow the speaker to work in a multi-zone system featuring other speakers and volume attenuators
- Crossover function distributes the frequencies to ensure a clear audio performance
- Bluetooth enabled amplifier to wirelessly stream music from connected smartphones or tablets
- MP3 player built into the amp to automatically reading audio files from inserted USB sticks and SD cards
- 6 channel amplifier with individual controls to each channel's volume, as well as master volume and bass/treble dials to customise output tone to suit your preference
- Stereo RCA line in and out to connect external audio devices
- Two 6.3mm jack inputs can be switched between microphone channels and input for devices, such as mixers
- XLR microphone inputs with optional phantom power to connect condenser microphones with no need for additional power source
- VOX feature is excellent for shop floor tannoy announcements, where mic remains active but doesn't output any sound until directly spoken into
- PDVC100 attenuators can control each zone set up individually for different volumes across the system
- 11-click rotary dial for steps in volume control, with optional system muting
- 2 year extended warranty