The Systemline E50 is a stylish wall mounted kitchen sound system, equipped with high-quality stereo sound from its in-built amplifier. The E50 Black model features a sleek-looking touch panel which allows for contactless gesture control of its volume and track selection for convenient use.
Ideal for living areas, bedrooms and kitchens, with a handy front-mounted 3.5mm aux jack input for connecting to laptops or audio sources that do not feature Bluetooth. Additionally, the E50 has Bluetooth aptX connectivity and compatibility with Amazon Alexa/Echo devices, giving you playback of exceptional audio streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device.
A dedicated TV audio input to the rear of the unit allows for easy integration during the installation process. Switchable EQ is provided to get the best response when paired with the recommended Q Acoustics ceiling or wall speakers.
The QI65CB ceiling speaker is the entry point into the range and has been designed to offer exceptional value in terms of both performance and cost.
The 6.5" full-range driver has been carefully designed to produce good bass extension, a detailed mid-range for vocal reproduction, and an extended high-frequency range without the need for a conventional crossover and tweeter arrangement.
Suitable for use anywhere except high moisture areas like a bathroom, the Qi65CB features a bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimised to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
It is also incredibly shallow for a ceiling speaker of this size, making it Q Install's slimmest speaker with a maximum rear depth of just 73mm.
Designed particularly to be used as a kitchen sound system, this bundle is ideal for providing background noise for you whilst cooking and cleaning, or even for small gatherings in the house where you eat or stand to catch up.
Coming with two E50 amplifiersincluded, multi-room audio is available for your house. Or place two in the same room for syncing up the output, with two controllable access points. Or even have one specifically for TV and Bluetooth connection, and another for connecting a laptop to the front AUX-input, allowing constant versatility in the input options of this kitchen music system.
- 4x Q Acoustics QI65CB In-Ceiling Speakers
- 2x E50 Black Bluetooth Touch Panel Amplifier
- 1x Mounting Frame
- 1x Dry Lining Back Box
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x 5m Power Extension Cable
- Kitchen sound system with contactless gesture controls, no need to touch or smudge the panel whilst doing housework like cooking
- Kitchen ceiling speakers Bluetooth connectivity available to have a wireless connection with your smartphone or tablet, constant user access available rather than controlling on a laptop
- Bluetooth aptX also enables Amazon Echo/Alexa connection for smart speakers/intelligent personal assistant devices
- With two E50 panels, multi-room audio is achievable with the installation of each in separate rooms for different sounds in different locations for your home
- Line-in on the back panel to hide the connection in installation for a neat display
- TV-audio connection possible for background noise and whilst watching films and programs with accompanying high-quality sound
- Full range speaker set with good bass reproduction and complimenting high and mid-frequency performance
- 50W stereo amplifier and sound, outputting to connected left and right channels respectively for immersive and isolated panned audio
- The entire system with flush fitting for minimalistic installation that blends in with the room
- Jack input on the front panel to connect a laptop or computer for output of audio from videos available online or saved on thedevice
- Included mounting frame, back box, speaker ceiling clamps and cables to install instantly
- Contactless gesture controls to raise/lower the volume, mute the system and skip tracks
- 2 year extended warranty