This PD subwoofer driver is an excellent woofer for multiple purposes and delivers impressive results that are essential for an efficient speaker or sound system. Able to reach up to a maximum power output of 2000W, the PD18C guarantees the perfect performance of deep bass. Overall, this speaker is rated at 1000W RMS, which is the power that this speaker driver can consistently operate at over a long period of time.
These quality replacement speaker drivers are perfect for swapping out blown drivers in a cabinet, upgrading the ones that are in your current speaker, or even for the experimental user who wants to build their own subwoofer from scratch. They can be installed in a speaker housing with a clamp terminal for easy wire connection, and with the eight mounting holes so that it can be fitted to the frame.
The subwoofer driver is housed in a durable die-cast aluminium basket that reduces the magnetic interference from the ferrite magnet. Specifically designed to handle low-end frequencies, the bass driver has a frequency response of 33 to 2000Hz (hertz), where the lower end of that specification will deliver excellent sub-bass.
- 18" subwoofer driver that is ideal for replacing blown drivers or building a speaker from scratch
- A powerful bass driver that has a maximum power output of 2000W, but is rated at 1000W RMS, which still provides deep resonant bass
- Frequency response of 33-2000Hz
- Voice coil and die-cast aluminium basket reduce the magnetic interference
- Radial cone shape with glass-fibre reinforced paper cone
- Can be mounted into speaker cabinets/housings with the 8 mounting holes on the driver
- Suitable for two-way speakers
- 2 year extended warranty