The Max SP12 passive DJ speaker offers 700W power and volume levels ideal for small to medium-sized events when connected to a suitable power amplifier (not included). A protective grille secures the woofer, not only making this speaker look great, but also preventing any dents or splits to the main driver.
With a 3-way full-range design, this DJ PA speaker covers a wide frequency response suitable for any genre of music. Including a 12 inch woofer, a midrange horn and a bullet tweeter, this design ensures efficient and effective sound reproduction. There are also two bass reflex ports that provide extra deep and defined bass response.
For simple transport, the SP12 features integrated carry handles on both sides of the cabinet. Also including corner protectors, the speaker is protected against damage during transport, perfect for mobile DJs who move their equipment around frequently.
The SP12 DJ speaker features a tophat mount that allows you to place it on a tripod stand for elevated performance. By doing this, the sound output of the speaker carries further throughout a venue and also reduces any natural vibrations that can be caused by placement on a flat surface.
Including 6.3mm Jack and bare wire clip terminals, you can use a variety of cables to connect this speaker to a suitable power amplifier. The jack sockets offer a simple plug-and-play setup, while the clip terminals provide a more secure connection to an amplifier.
- 700W passive DJ speaker for use in small to medium-sized venues
- 3-way design with a 12" woofer, midrange horn and a tweeter for wide frequency coverage
- Bass reflex ports for deep and defined bass response
- Integrated carry handles on each side of the speaker as well as corner protectors for easy transport and protection against damage
- Tophat connection on the bottom of the cabinet for tripod mounting
- 6.3mm Jack and bare wire clip terminals to connect to a suitable power amplifier
- 2-Year extended warranty