Designed with professional users in mind, the immense power and versatility of the BeamZ BUV463 DJ UV light breaks new ground in the world of disco lighting effects.
Offering impressive high-power output, this unique multiple lamp UV blacklight is designed for hanging from lighting bars or ceilings to really make full use of it's large area coverage.
It's curved metal enclosure houses 24 UV-LED lamps with parabolic reflectors, which focus and optimise the light’s output capabilities to illuminate a large space. These LEDs are divided into 4 separately controllable segments giving you the ability to create chase effects and a variety of other patterns unique to the BUV463.
Unlike most UV disco lights, this pro-level light bar includes 7 channels of DMX control for complete integration into a programmed lighting show. This makes it a fantastic addition to a pre-existing lighting rig in venues, such as clubs and theatres. DMX functions include a master dimmer or adjustable dimming for each LED section, as well as a strobe effect to make this light perfect for events, like a rave for example.
For non-DMX equipped users, there is a sound activation mode, where the light reacts in time to music for a synchronised and professional performance. Alternatively, it has automatic, pre-programmed shows built in, allowing you to get the most from this amazing DJ UV light system in any environment.
- DJ UV light with sound activation mode that reacts to music played in the venue for a professional and flawless performance
- DMX control available to create interesting effects that synchronise with other DMX lighting equipment
- Stand-alone mode with pre-programmed shows for instant and easy set-up
- Powerful UV light is suitable for medium to large sized venues
- UV lights illuminate white-coloured and UV-sensitive materials, like UV paint, in vibrant hues, suitable for raves
- 2 year extended warranty