This Skytronic HiFi power amplifier is a compact, sleek unit with a stereo output perfect for home HiFi use. The compact design means that it can be located in the tightest positions in your home for a discreet and unobtrusive finish.
With a 100W output, this stereo HiFi amplifier provides a strong connection to a pair of passive speakers for high-fidelity stereo audio, perfect for home entertainment and music systems.
To adjust the sound to fit your preferences, you can use the bass, mid and treble EQ dials on the front of the amplifier. This allows you to perfectly adjust the frequency range of any audio being played through the amplifier to allow you to hear it exactly how you want.
On the rear of this HiFi power amplifier from Skytronic are 4 stereo RCA line inputs that allow you to connect multiple devices such as a CD player, TV, mixer or PC. There is an input switch on the front of the amplifier that gives you an easy way to switch between each of these inputs to hear the audio from whichever one you want at any time.
This Skytronic HiFi power amplifier has a balance dial so you can isolate the left or right audio being played. Also known as panning, this gives you a great way to hear certain aspects of any audio at a time and allows you to isolate the left and right signals that give a sense of width and space in the mix.
- Compact stereo amplifier for a discreet finish and a sense of dimension to the music
- 100W output perfect for use with passive HiFi speakers at home
- Bass, mid and treble EQ control to adjust the sound to fit your preferences
- 4 stereo RCA line inputs with an adjustable input switch to connect multiple devices and change between them seamlessly
- Adjustable panning/balance control to isolate the left or right speaker
- 2-Year extended warranty
Features 3-band tone and balance control4 stereo RCA inputsScrew terminals for speaker Specifications
- Impedance:4 Ohm min.
- Power rms:2 x 50W
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 270 x 285 x 95mm