BeamZ STICK-GU2 DMX Wall Mount Interface£389.99
- The dimmer switch of the 21st century is here and is one of the most exciting developments within the architectural lighting market.
- The STICK-GU2 provides a simple yet powerful solution for your RGB lighting control needs.
- The lighting levels, colours and pre-loaded RGB effects can be programmed from a PC, Mac, Android, iPad or iPhone using the included software.
- The GU2 has a simple interface with basic touch-sensitive buttons that include a: power button, mode changer, and easy switching between the colour/scene/dimming aspect of your installation.
BeamZ DMX Splitter / Booster 8-way£109.99
- The DMX splitter booster is a 19 Inch single rack space, 8-way DMX distributor/booster with 3-pin XLR input and output jacks.
- This unit takes the incoming DMX signal and splits it to eight (8) separate outputs.
- This greatly decreases problems with ground loops and efficiently buffers and magnifies the DMX signal, making it more accurate and reliable.
- All outputs include 3-pin XLR sockets, which are electronically isolated from each other to ensure uninterrupted data.
Sushi-DS 128 Channel DMX Lighting Control USB Interface£47.99
- 128 DMX channels
- Power supply via USB (supplied with cable)
- Compatible software: Sunlite, Suite 2004, Daslight DVC 1 and Easy Stand Alone 1
- Software available for download at www.dmxsoft.com
Beamz DMX-240 Lighting Controller 192-Channel DMX Light Console£104.99
- 192 DMX channels
- 12 Scanners with 16 channels each
- 30 banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes