Systemline WM15 Parallel Two Way Speaker Switch£109.00
- The Systemline WM15 two-way parallel speaker switch allows you to connect and switch two pairs of speakers in parallel from one amplifier. Parallel switching ensures best quality, but be careful as two pairs of speakers at 8 ohms will lower the impedence to 4 ohms. Check that your amplifier can handle this, before using.
- The power handling of the WM15 is 150W RMS, and it is suitable for use with the QED WM14 volume control. The WM15 has silver plated switch contacts to minimise audio loss. Designed to suit speaker cable and working at amplified level, i.e to be positioned after the amplifier, the WM15 has screw terminal connections for easily connecting speaker cable. It can handle cable up to 2.5 sq mm cross sectional area
- Main features at a glance: Allows easy wall-mount switching between two speakers from an single amplifier. A, B or A + B switch positions, Connections: easy screw speaker terminals (hidden). Due to the screw terminal connections, this control may not be suitable for use with thicker speaker cables (i.e. more than 2.5mm diameter), Compatibility: 150W (RMS) power rating
- Other features and Specifications include: Parallel switching ensures the best sound quality, but care needs to be taken as the load presented to the amplifier wi(more...)
Fonestar FO-37DA Digital to Analog Audio Converter PCM SPDIF Stereo£25.00
- Optical SPDIF stereo, toslink 32-96 kHz
- Coaxial SPDIF stereo, RCA 32-96 kHz Outputs:
- Stereo audio, 2 x RCA
Fenton 103.085 X20 HD Entertainment Projector£83.99
- The Fenton X20 Projector with 1080p HD decoding is an ideal and compact projector with LED technology.
- Simply connect with HDMI to a laptop or other source and you make each room a home theater.
- The Fenton X20 also plays movie instantly, music, photos and even text files from an SD card or a USB stick.
- The projector is equipped with Keystone correction and a 3.
Monacor SPS-40S 4 Way Speaker Selector Box 200W£32.99
- For connecting up to 4 pairs of speakers (4-8 Ohms) in any combination to 1 stereo amplifier output
- With built-in power protective resistors.
- Music power: 200 W
- Type: Speaker Switch Box
AV Link 2 Way Loudspeaker Selector Switch Box 100W£17.99
- Allows two pairs of loudspeakers to be connected to the output of a stereo amplifier
- Each pair can be selected individually or both together
- Designed for 8 ohms speakers